Search Cemetery Records
How to Use the Cemeteries Database
Records included in the database: most of the records currently uploaded are from a project performed in the 1970s. The society is working on plans for adding recent records.
- Use the menu of cemeteries to view all records for a given cemetery, and to view the index maps.
- Click the thumbnail images to view large version ("Cemetery Documents") .
- A note about cemetery map images: Right-click a slide image to view a larger version ("View image" or "Open image in a new tab")
- From a cemetery page or search results list, click the name to view detail page.
- On the detail page, click the thumbnail images to view large version ("Grave Documents").
Searching by name/year:
- Change the "Operator" value(s) for desired search parameters.
- Sort the results by clicking the column headers. Click again to reverse-sort.
- Note that not all records have a birth year or death year, so plan searches accordingly.